The InemeBot strategy is a simple and effective strategy designed to work with minimal time-frames. The strategy rules are simple and logical, so it is easy to automate.
The conditions for opening a long position with the InemeBot strategy MT4 Indicator
- The first thing you should do is to wait for a suitable period of trading, as the trade with the InemeBot strategy is carried out only during the European (from 06.00 to 16.00 GMT) and the American (from 12.00 to 22.00 GMT) trading sessions. Trading during another session is contraindicated according to strategy rules.
- We are waiting for a signal coming from the Support Indicator. The Support Indicator will start a revesaval with a Reversal Line
- Next, we wait a decisive signal of the InemeBot strategy. The indicator line should change its color from yellow to blue. Once this happens, we open the long position at the current price.
- It won’t be bad to avoid risks. To do this, set the stop-loss at 15 pips below the market entry point.
- With respect to take-profit, there are two possibilities:
– In the first case, the position can be closed with a profit based on TP order placed at 10 pips above the market entry point into the market.
– In the second case, the position can be closed manually when InemeBot strategy color changes from blue to yellow.
The InemeBot strategy Indicator also allows you to open short positions. To do this, you should apply the same rules, but at this time reversed or mirrored. So, you will enter the market when the blue SMA crosses the yellow one in a downward direction and the InemeBot strategy changes its color to yellow. The values of stop-loss and take-profit are similar.
Finally, you should keep in mind one important thing: do not open any position when the price action is between the two SMAs! In this case, there won’t be a pronounced trend in the market, and the InemeBot strategy signal cannot be trusted.