WallStreet Recovery Pro EA is another brainchild from the developers of forex robots marching under the name WallStreet. This includes the EA Asia. WallStreet Recovery Pro is the best Expert Advisor that uses a grid of orders to trade. This EA is among the dangerous trading robots, but with the observance of some rules, profit is provided.
Сharacteristics of the WallStreet Recovery Pro
- Platform: Metatrader4
- EA version: 1.0
- Currency pairs: EURUSD, AUDUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF
- Trading Time: Around the clock
- Timeframe: M15
- Recommended broker: Hotforex,
Backtest of WallStreet Recovery Pro
On the recommendation of the developers of WallStreet Recovery Pro, you need to use the following currency pairs: EURUSD, AUDUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF. I performed backtests on these currency pairs in the date range: 2012.01.01 – 2019.03.25 with 99.0% modeling quality (how to achieve this quality in MT4). Here’s a look:
As you can see, WallStreet Recovery Pro EA has successfully passed tests for EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD and USDCHF. But on AUDUSD and USDJPY pairs I would not recommend using this EA. But even on successful tests, the maximum drawdown reaches 28%, which is very much and unsafe. Be careful when using this expert advisor on a real account!
Also, keep in mind that the spread of different brokers is different and this can also affect the final result. I recommend Hotforex.
Monitoring of the WallStreet Recovery Pro
In addition, you can analyze the monitoring of the real account from the developers:
But there, as you can see, the version 2.0 – is a newer version. It comes bundled with WallStreet Forex Robot 2.0 Evolution, which you can optionally purchase on the official website (there is a 60-day money back).
Or use my version 1.0, which can be downloaded at the bottom of this article.
Basic settings of the WallStreet Recovery Pro
The Recovery Pro EA has many settings. I will not list them all. Focus only on the basic settings:
- MaxSpread – maximum spread Keep in mind that the spread depends on the pair and on the broker.
- Slippage – the maximum number of pips to consider when opening a transaction, if the price has changed dramatically.
- UseCustomPair = false – default settings. When installed on a chart, the default settings are used. If you set it to “true”, you must specify a custom pair in the UseSettingsFrom line.
- UseSettingsFrom – indicates a pair during manual configuration.
- FixedLots -fixed lot. EA will trade with the lot that you specified (recommended).
- AutoMM – automatic lot. Recommended AutoMM settings = 3 per 1000 dollars.
In the archive WallStreetRecoveryPro.rar (212.0 KB):
- EA – WallStreetRecoveryPro_v1.0.ex4
- Libraries – WALLSTREET.dat and wallstreet.dll